Saturday, October 3, 2009

Daily 3

My dear friend and I are walking to the Austin City Limits Festival. Being in a state where you drive everywhere, my urban hiking chops are pretty piss poor. On our way there, we pass a Whataburger shop. Why am I posting a pic of this fast food shop? Because its one of the things I'm grateful for today, namely:

1) My lack of commitment to radical fashion choices. I was thisclose to getting a tattoo on my 30th birthday of the Wonder Woman icon. Guess what the double W's also look like?

2)Weekends. We need them. Thank your local trade unionist for those.

3) Funnel cake. Except I don't know if I'm gonna get any. Austinites take their food seriously. Which is good but also sometimes you just want to eat something deep fried and pedestrian :)


Happy Saturday!

No comments: